Let me take the stress out of your very special Wedding Day. A professional Toastmaster does NOT simply “Do the Announcing.” Working with you from the earliest planning stages, and offering advice and tips if needed, I will ensure your entire reception runs smoothly and the way that YOU planned it.
Arriving at your chosen venue several hours prior to the event, I will ensure that everything – from the table settings, to the flowers, to the cake – has been set up exactly as you want it. I will liase with the venue managers, the entertainers, the photographers & videographers to ensure that everything is ready for your arrival and that there are likely to be no hitches to spoil the day.
Every wedding is unique and individual, but typically I will
- greet and welcome you and your guests;
- take charge of presents and cards;
- arrange your Receiving Line (if required);
- call your guests in to dinner;
- arrange your formal entry to the room;
- liase with those who are going to speak – and calm their nerves!.
- introduce the speeches as formally or as informally as you wish;
- lead your cake-cutting ceremony;
- lead your bouquet-throwing/garter-throwing/Bridal Favours distribution;
- lead you from the room at the end of the meal;
- ensure the room is ready for your evening dances;
- announce the first dance (if required);
– indeed anything which makes your day perfect!
Your wedding is YOUR day and I am happy to adapt to whatever you wish your day to be, whether it be formal or informal, traditional or quirky. I’m even happy to wear something other than the red tailcoat, if you prefer.
I will ensure you and your guests are happy throughout, so YOU can relax and simply enjoy your special day.
Contact me on:
email@example.com or call 07754 359339